Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Update for 2013

I has been almost two years and a few bikes since the last post. I sold the '86 Concours and replaced it with a 2004 that had needed quite a bit of work.
The '86 When I sold it
The '04 Connie getting a much needed going over. Notice the upgrade in workspace and the China Freight lift. Saves the back from a much abuse. Whilst owning the '04 Connie, this little gem caught my eye...
It is a 2003 BMW K1200RS. 130 HP of awesomeness. Cruise control, heated grips, amazing bike. It is somewhere between a sport bike and a tourer, leaning more toward the sport. It was not comfortable for long periods in the saddle. I had to find the right bike.
The Collection to date. The KLR is a constant presence!
The Beemer when I sold it. It is moving sculpture.

Since then I've added one more...

No comments:

Post a Comment